Subaru Ascent Forum banner

141 - 143 of 143 Posts

·
Super Moderator
7,403 Posts
Depends on where you measure from. The trim is sloped. Did yours click in all the way?

I’ve heard a number of “about ½ inch” referencing how far the insert sticks up. Has anyone else actually measured? I measured mine at almost 19/32” — not a huge difference but noticeable more than just ½” View attachment 4733

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
Depends on where you measure from. The trim is sloped. Did yours click in all the way?
It might be one of the higher areas that I measured but it’s the most visible area to the driver.
Yes it’s clocked in. I can remove it with a good pull but stays in place nicely. Reminder I have the premium so installation was easier 😉

·
Registered
456 Posts
I got mine, and did a video on how to install it. No need to take apart the center console.
Part Number J131SXC100.

• If you don't have the accent lighting, it's really easy (we show you how at the 3m5s mark)
  • If you DO have the cupholder accent lighting, it's the tiniest bit more difficult: there's a few steps involved, which we show you in the video. Start at the beginning.
Great video. Installed mine in a few minutes. Used a leatherman to get the job done. Couldnt have been easier.

141 - 143 of 143 Posts