Subaru Ascent Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
688 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is this part shipping yet? I forget if availability was March, April or May? Any availability delay issues?

·
Registered
688 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
There's N95 masks.. but then there's J131SXC100 Subaru Cupholder Inserts. It's a tossup, honestly.

·
Super Moderator
6,754 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
4/14/20 Update from my dealer:

Unfortunately these still have not arrived to the warehouses. The status is currently listed as "Expediting" which means that they are in route or currently being checked in and packaged by the warehouse. Hopefully it won't be too much longer!!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Tried to place an order with these from a Subaru parts place and they indicated they had none in stock yet, so cancelled my order for now.

·
Super Moderator
6,754 Posts
When the heck did Subaru come out with these?...just caught up with this thread.

Future purchase $$
Days ago... though some of us preordered months ago.

·
Super Moderator
6,754 Posts

·
Registered
688 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Tried to place an order with these from a Subaru parts place and they indicated they had none in stock yet, so cancelled my order for now.
Same. My dealer called me up the next day and said they have no ETA and cancelled my pre-order.
This was last week. They can only have orders like this open for one week they said, lol.
Anybody know of a better place that will keep a pre-order open?

·
Super Moderator
6,754 Posts
Same. My dealer called me up the next day and said they have no ETA and cancelled my pre-order.
This was last week. They can only have orders like this open for one week they said, lol.
Anybody know of a better place that will keep a pre-order open?

·
Registered
688 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
This is where I originally found the part, but my dealer (shown in the list on the side, for me, locally) is who I picked to fulfill it. Which actually dealer did you choose to fulfill your order?

·
Super Moderator
6,754 Posts
This is where I originally found the part, but my dealer (shown in the list on the side, for me, locally) is who I picked to fulfill it. Which actually dealer did you choose to fulfill your order?
Competition - but (1) I haven't gotten mine yet, even though my order changed to in progress, and (2) they are no longer taking orders.

I'd try @Liberty Subaru as their parts team does seem to be taking orders last I checked.

·
Registered
486 Posts
At the dealership now getting service done,checked in with the parts dept. and they don’t have it in stock.I’ll keep checking online.

·
Registered
106 Posts
FYI, If you go to parts.subaru.com, the cup holder insert is listed under the 2021 Ascent and not the previous years. I assume it fits the 2019/2020 Ascents too and the listing under 2021 was an error.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts