Subaru Ascent Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wanted to offer my product as an alternative to the adjustable base adapters on amazon. I was tired of my bottle pro adapter tilting and wobbling all over the place so I designed and made my own. It’s designed to hold 32oz hydroflasks, nalgenes and similarly sized bottles. It fits perfectly without any adjustment or add ons.

·
Administrator
7,946 Posts
I wanted to offer my product as an alternative to the adjustable base adapters on amazon. I was tired of my bottle pro adapter tilting and wobbling all over the place so I designed and made my own. It’s designed to hold 32oz hydroflasks, nalgenes and similarly sized bottles. It fits perfectly without any adjustment or add ons.

Oooh, back about 3 years ago, when I measured my coffee intake in pots, instead of cups, I'd have snagged this up instantly. Looks great!

·
Registered
21 Posts

We enjoy our large and small holders. Generally we use the large holders for road trips and they are great. My wife uses the small one more on a day to day basis as it fits her hydroflask cup perfectly, and with Covid its hard to get to use a reusable cup. So she ends up placing the disposable cup in.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts