Subaru Ascent Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
sorry if this has been covered, I couldn't find it specifically. I believe I would be eligible for a loyalty coupon with my Forrester, but I didnt know this before hand. I purchased the ascent within the last 30 days- am I just out of luck since already purchased? Thanks

·
Registered
581 Posts
Write or call SOA. I'm betting they'll probably give you credit for accessories. I received one for a 'situation' - bear in mind, it will have to be spent all at once whether it be on one item or several. You might even ask if because of the lack of knowledge, they could issue you a credit towards accessories - but do this after getting an answer from them not to your satisfaction.

·
Registered
270 Posts
sorry if this has been covered, I couldn't find it specifically. I believe I would be eligible for a loyalty coupon with my Forrester, but I didnt know this before hand. I purchased the ascent within the last 30 days- am I just out of luck since already purchased? Thanks
Greetings,
Do you still have the Forester? If so (or if the VIN otherwise still shows up under your name in their system), then give SOA a call and ask. Heck, give them a call even if this isn't the case. Tell them you didn't know about the loyalty coupon before buying and wonder if you are still eligible now. They might say no, but I can assure you that they also might say yes. (Emphasis on the might. I can only relate to my experience from last spring.)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.