Subaru Ascent Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know the mats werent designed for the Ascent but they are 4 for $20 so wondering if its worth it to get those for front and middle and find something else for the back, instead of paying $160 for the Maxliners. any thoughts on this?

·
Super Moderator
2019 Ascent Touring (CWP)
4,215 Posts
My opinion is that things like floor mats are best when they have a close fit to the vehicle they are being installed in. That said, since Costco will cheerfully take them back if you don't like them or the fit, your $20 isn't really at risk here.

·
Registered
196 Posts
Got the custom fit weather techs for our highlander and getting them fitted is HUGE!!! Now those are very expensive and there are cheaper options that may be just as good. That said spending a few hundy is worth it IMHO. If you can afford 35K-50K on a new ascent then this seems like a pretty easy choice IMHO.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
im with ya but if i could get comparable mats for the fraction of a price in a quicker way i would be unsmart to not do that, hence my question. Having said that, doesnt seem to be super comparable so i will stick with my Maxliners coming next week.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts