Subaru Ascent Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
234 Posts
I wanted to share this message from a CA dealership about COSTCO pricing in .
Do you know if Costco pricing is negotiated regionally?

My dealer will honor Costco pricing per our agreement when I put the deposit down

·
Registered
764 Posts
Yes Costco "deals" are negotiated by the dealerships in the region with Costco. I'm in a region with 5 Subaru dealerships within 80 miles of each other and Costco pricing was different at every dealership :(

Edit: grammar :)

·
Registered
253 Posts
I'm sure you have, but make sure you compare that price to other dealers. I have a similar order with a few extra accessories, for over 1K less on price.

Reactions: USNRet

·
Registered
965 Posts
I'm in a region with 5 Subaru dealerships within 80 miles of each other and Costco pricing was different at every dealership
As of right now, there's a whopping one Costco in the whole state, and that's in Tulsa. So for now we're not worrying too much about it.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi Phantom209,

Thanks for adding this Costco pricing... A few of us were unable to open the attachment. Do you mind adding an alternative option please...Thanks

·
Registered
292 Posts
Hi Phantom209,

Thanks for adding this Costco pricing... A few of us were unable to open the attachment. Do you mind adding an alternative option please...Thanks
If you Google Costco Subaru ascent you can see it for yourself. That is how I found the link below.
https://www.costcoauto.com/new_cars/buildvehicle.aspx?trimid=398813
We’re not asking for the link to the Costco program - we’re familiar with it. We’re asking phantom to repoat his quote from his local dealer through the Costco program, as the program’s prices greatly vary by location.

·
Registered
4 Posts
We’re not asking for the link to the Costco program - we’re familiar with it. We’re asking phantom to repoat his quote from his local dealer through the Costco program, as the program’s prices greatly vary by location.
Put in any zip code and it will give the price for that locale.

·
Registered
292 Posts
Put in any zip code and it will give the price for that locale.
Not true... for example, my local area simply states that the dealer will contact me.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts