Subaru Ascent Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
We are thinking of getting the Premium 8 Passenger trim w/Opt# 12 (Power gate, Keyless access pushbutton start, Auto dimming rear view mirror with compass Homelink, Reverse auto brake $1460).

Any ideas how much does it come out to with the Costco Auto Program (we are in TX)? Is the price diff worth it with vs without the Costco Membership? Or should we just negotiate like crazy (if we do not have Costco Membership)?

What add-on / dealer installed accessories do you'll suggest so we can include that in our negotiation process?

We are thinking of getting:
1. Body Side Molding
2. Door Edge Guards
3. Fog Lights ??? (not sure why I jotted these down from the list are they not included on the Premium trim?)
4. Sunshades for 2nd & 3rd row (have kids)

TIA.

·
Registered
583 Posts
Does anybody have any information on how production is going after the July break ? It seemed like the ETA’s in the middle of July got dramatically longer ?

·
Registered
26 Posts
We are thinking of getting the Premium 8 Passenger trim w/Opt# 12 (Power gate, Keyless access pushbutton start, Auto dimming rear view mirror with compass Homelink, Reverse auto brake $1460).

Any ideas how much does it come out to with the Costco Auto Program (we are in TX)? Is the price diff worth it with vs without the Costco Membership? Or should we just negotiate like crazy (if we do not have Costco Membership)?

What add-on / dealer installed accessories do you'll suggest so we can include that in our negotiation process?

1. Body Side Molding
2. Door Edge Guards
3. Fog Lights ??? (not sure why I jotted these down from the list are they not included on the Premium trim?)

TIA.
1. Don't buy any accessories that you can do yourself afterwards. You can buy them at significant discounts (like invoice price) from several Subaru dealers that have online parts websites.
2. We got about a $1,400 discount on the 7 passenger Limited via the Costco program. It's about halfway between invoice and MSRP on that model. I'm not sure that really helps you with your Premium, but it can give you some perspective.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I checked out the Costco pricing on Premium model with option 12 earlier today in Arizona. It is about $1500 on top of invoice... valid until 8/2. I was told it is the best discount available on Ascent for now.

·
Registered
119 Posts

1. Body Side Molding
2. Door Edge Guards

TIA.
Now that you know exactly what you want start emailing all the dealers you’d consider purchasing from & see what they come back with. Then you’ll be able to compare that vs Costco pricing vs ordering from out of state with delivery.

·
Registered
31 Posts
I ordered a 7-Passenger Limited through the Costco Auto Program on Saturday. According to the pricing sheet for this dealer, Base and Premiums were $400 over invoice, with Limited and Touring $600 over invoice. I also got 15% off accessories.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I ordered a 7-Passenger Limited through the Costco Auto Program on Saturday. According to the pricing sheet for this dealer, Base and Premiums were $400 over invoice, with Limited and Touring $600 over invoice. I also got 15% off accessories.
Much better price than what I was quoted in Phoenix, Arizona for Costco pricing. Are you on the East coast? What is your state?

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

Just to make sure I understood you correctly - You paid $600 over Invoice price for your Limited (thru the Costco Auto Program)?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts