Subaru Ascent Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can someone please tell me the correct tire pressure for the 20” stock tires. I’ve got one at 250 kPa (36 psi) and the others reading 295 (42 psi)...

·
Registered
56 Posts
Factory psi very high

I agree. The factory overfilled my tires to 42 psi upon delivery. The owners manual indicates 33 psi all around. See page 448 for the details! :tango_face_wink:

·
Registered
76 Posts
Mine were around 5 pounds over. You have to be parked to access the setting through the buttons on the lower left of the steering wheel.

·
Registered
2019 Ascent Limited
800 Posts
Thanks. Anyone know how to change the units on the display to PSI?
Use the controls on the lower left of the steering wheel to change the display in the center between the tach & speedo. It's described on page 199 of the owners manual.

·
Registered
1,406 Posts
Mine was 40-41psi (hot) while driving and I didn't notice until I started playing with the center screen at the speedometer. It's 33psi now (cold) ... after 4mo of ownership ... lol

·
Super Moderator
2019 Ascent Touring (CWP)
3,853 Posts
Th drivers side B pillar door jamb has a sticker detailing tire size and psi info.
This. Many folks will tweak that a little for personal preference, but the manufacturer specification on the door jamb sticker is what they recommend for a combination of performance and comfort.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts