Subaru Ascent Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can someone share how to contact Subaru of America? Is there a number to call to actually make a complaint, share a concern, ask for help? I need help with my ascent otherwise I’m going to have to trade this car in and lose thousands. Will Subaru even care? How can I start “lemon” proceedings? Any advice is helpful and appreciated, thank you. Side note, I’ve already replaced transmission(over a month process) and dealership has my car again for more issues. I’ve been in 3 different loaner cars and the dealership has had my car in their possession for a combined 40 days.

·
Registered
205 Posts
Message them on Facebook with your vin and tell them to have someone call you about all your issues and how long it’s been in for repair. Don’t mention lemon law tho at first as they may help you more without.

·
Administrator
11,108 Posts

·
Registered
232 Posts
Can someone share how to contact Subaru of America? Is there a number to call to actually make a complaint, share a concern, ask for help? I need help with my ascent otherwise I’m going to have to trade this car in and lose thousands. Will Subaru even care? How can I start “lemon” proceedings? Any advice is helpful and appreciated, thank you. Side note, I’ve already replaced transmission(over a month process) and dealership has my car again for more issues. I’ve been in 3 different loaner cars and the dealership has had my car in their possession for a combined 40 days.
Would you mind sharing with us the reason it is currently in service and what is preventing it from being resolved (inability to diagnose, part availability, lack of approval to fix under warranty, etc.) by your dealership? Thank you.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts