Subaru Ascent Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
292 Posts
There are some inaccuracies with the CNET review (e.g., confusion between what Limited v. Touring), and makes me think that the writer hasn't done enough homework to write an article as an expert. I'd recommend to stay away from this article.

Stick with some of the videos that were uploaded today to get more accurate reviews (e.g., Redline, Alex on Autos, Driving Sports TV).

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Recommend Read

There are some inaccuracies with the CNET review (e.g., confusion between what Limited v. Touring), and makes me think that the writer hasn't done enough homework to write an article as an expert. I'd recommend to stay away from this article.

Stick with some of the videos that were uploaded today to get more accurate reviews (e.g., Redline, Alex on Autos, Driving Sports TV).
I did not find inaccuracies or confusion by the writer. Very well written and to the point.

·
Registered
292 Posts

I did not find inaccuracies or confusion by the writer. Very well written and to the point.
Just two things that come to mind:
Perforated seats on the limited
Limited has option of 120v outlet

1 - 4 of 4 Posts