Subaru Ascent Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Took delivery of my new beauty today! Bought her from Fairway Subaru in Greenville, SC (great guys there!) and drove it all the way to the CLT area (about 2 hours). No problems at all so far. Starlink started working right away and even tried the remote start.

Only issue I had with delivery was that the tires were at 40psi and I had to let them out.

So happy!

Attachments

·
Registered
234 Posts
Took delivery of my new beauty today! Bought her from Fairway Subaru in Greenville, SC (great guys there!) and drove it all the way to the CLT area (about 2 hours). No problems at all so far. Starlink started working right away and even tried the remote start.

Only issue I had with delivery was that the tires were at 40psi and I had to let them out.

So happy!
Congrats @Derived42

Picking mine up in the morning. Very excited

What Starlink Rate Package did you go with? Still trying to decide

Reactions: lkram

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Congrats @Derived42

Picking mine up in the morning. Very excited

What Starlink Rate Package did you go with? Still trying to decide
I'm totally a tech guy and the remote start and all the other awesome stuff you can do remotely made me pick the 7 year package :) Also thought it was a pretty good deal.

·
Registered
234 Posts
I'm totally a tech guy and the remote start and all the other awesome stuff you can do remotely made me pick the 7 year package :) Also thought it was a pretty good deal.
Yes!! I picked mine up this morning and went with the 7 years as well Safety and Security. **** lol so much to play with now

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hey there! I just got one from Subaru South Blvd, I live in Rock Hill.... maybe Ill see ya around. I still have not seen another ascent on the road yet.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Ascent owner north clt

im on the north side of clt and saw two being delivered while i was returning some paper work and yet haven't seen another one on the road.. maybe their cloak is on? I know my cloak works great since multiple people have tried to run over me since I got my Ascent. :p

1 - 6 of 6 Posts