Subaru Ascent Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have Touring, time is set to be set automatically from GPS. I never had to set it, it was correct for my Pacific time zone

Today my kid just noticed that clock was showing 11:30 while it was 4:30 pst

Then no later than after 5 minutes of driving clock was corrected itself to 4:30

Anybody has a problem like this? I wonder if it’s related to GPS reception. I guess I can manually set without a GPS

·
Registered
334 Posts
I used to see this in my '15 Outback every once in a while. Totally weird time. But it always seemed to auto-correct itself after a while. Haven't seen it on the Ascent but I'd probably just let it go for a bit and see if it auto-corrected again.

·
Registered
965 Posts
I have Touring, time is set to be set automatically from GPS. I never had to set it, it was correct for my Pacific time zone

Today my kid just noticed that clock was showing 11:30 while it was 4:30 pst

Then no later than after 5 minutes of driving clock was corrected itself to 4:30

Anybody has a problem like this? I wonder if it’s related to GPS reception. I guess I can manually set without a GPS
Normal - it's set to synch with satellite and/or your phone, so if it loses that sync, it reverts to default standard. Once it re-syncs, it's fine.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.