Subaru Ascent Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
TLDR: It's TSB 11-190-19R, go to dealer and get the ECM flashed to the latest and greatest.

Longer version:

Check engine light came on yesterday when my wife was driving home. Shut it off in the garage and let it sit for the night because I didn't feel like thinking about it since we haven't had it back that long since the last issue.

I drove it to work this morning and brought my code reader along. Had time so I went out and pulled codes, came back U0122. Called dealer and spoke with the service manager. He did some checking because he thought that was a very specific code that he remembered Field Engineers requesting to see in the wild back in January. He did some digging and called back saying there's a brand new TSB on this code that came out last week. It's an ECM Flash fix and shouldn't take more than 30 minutes.

~~Update~~
Didn't even take 20 minutes. No codes no lights on drive back to work. Everything looks good.

Here's the invoice with all the info: https://drive.google.com/file/d/11R21KJ4ACbY1zA2dX2LN-TZaAsjBa3bM/view?usp=sharing

1 - 1 of 1 Posts