Subaru Ascent Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
$41400 with the all weather floor mats and the $500 subaru loyalty discount! Hands down by far the best deal on a touring ascent in the entire US. TRUECAR gives it a $45683 as the “true car price”. Had built the car on the website with a bunch of accessories but ended up cancelling those bc I can get them for half off using www.SubaruPartsPros.com. So just installing on my own. Anyways let me know if you guys/gals are interested or if you can beat that. It was ordered last week, due to arrive Jan 19’. Just have to make the drive to get it, totally worth it!

If you ask for Jeanette make sure you mention my name Brandon Newport as the Referal so I get a kick back! I'd appreciate it.

The wonderful sales lady was Jeanette at Berman Subaru in Chicago. They are an extremely high volume dealer and give the best discounts. She is incredibly sweet, and professional and would amount to the best car buying experience ive had!

·
Banned
71 Posts
Hello thanks for adding the additional info. Just wondering didn’t they have the car there? Why was it ordered? Add some details maybe I’ll drive down there for one
Thanks

·
Registered
764 Posts
$41400 with the all weather floor mats and the $500 subaru loyalty discount! Hands down by far the best deal on a touring ascent in the entire US.

No not really, if you were to go through the ASPCA program you'd actually save another $300.

Give it another year or two and Heuberger will beat that price by $1,000. But as it is right now, there is no reason to sell them for less. Both my stores are still sold out through January.

·
Registered
1,406 Posts
No not really, if you were to go through the ASPCA program you'd actually save another $300.

Give it another year or two and Heuberger will beat that price by $1,000. But as it is right now, there is no reason to sell them for less. Both my stores are still sold out through January.
Where are you located? Houston has 5 dealers and their inventories and sales appears to be very balanced, having at least 20units at their lot per dealer. What's weird is that there are very few base model being available for sale in Houston. Do y'all sell base model more than other ones?

·
Registered
764 Posts
Where are you located? Houston has 5 dealers and their inventories and sales appears to be very balanced, having at least 20units at their lot per dealer. What's weird is that there are very few base model being available for sale in Houston. Do y'all sell base model more than other ones?
You can google my dealership. We are in Salt Lake City. The places where Subaru traditionally does well the Ascent is still through the roof. Somewhere like Texas, California, the South, you are going to see them on dealer lots.

Subaru is still selling close to 60% touring models. Limiteds make up about 30%. Premium and base make up the remaining 10%. I think we have had only 2 orders for a base model at my store.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Nice job... I thought I got lucky with 42400 (no loyalty discount for me because I'm a Scooby Noobie!) - That was a red Touring with All weather mats, Seat protector, Bumper protector, Splash guards, Additional USB and Cross bars. It was all in a popular package but cannot remember the number. Had to drive about 30 minutes to get it and my local dealer told me to take it - no way they could compete. These things are like gold dust in Ohio and I think I got real lucky. Deal completed in under 24 hours from first call to pick up.

And LOVING the car!

·
Registered
5 Posts
You did really well. I paid 43500 for a Touring with popular package #3 and remote start.

That said, I'm in an area where Subaru is king. We wanted a touring - our local dealer (5 minutes away) had a single Ascent (the touring we bought) ... while our next closest dealer (25 minutes) had 4-5 Ascents but one touring. The third dealer (around 25 min in different direction) had about the same but no tourings.

Between the three dealers there were several in transit - at least two or three tourings ... but only the on-the-lot local had the exterior/seat colors my wife wanted.

Congrats on getting a good deal on a hot car!

(Breaking news, real time update)
I got a call ... We've just had our first Ascent issue after 5 uneventful hours.

Public service announcement: glamorous over-sized ladies sunglasses can get stuck in the overhead holder if put in upside-down.

When she gets back I'll get to be a hero and get them out :)

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Still waiting!! Ordered this back in nov and still waiting till at least Jan 7. Thanks everyone for the great deal! I love it, can’t wait. Not sure how to do the ASPCA discount if I’ve been a member for less than six months!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.