Subaru Ascent Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In the touring trim, the interior color is all java brown EXCEPT for the pads that start on the doors and go over to the lower dash. Those are ivory colored.

My question is, has anyone attempted to removed them and recover them in a brown color close to the java brown? Can they even be removed:tango_face_surprise?

Thanks!

Howard

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
In the touring trim, the interior color is all java brown EXCEPT for the pads that start on the doors and go over to the lower dash. Those are ivory colored.

My question is, has anyone attempted to removed them and recover them in a brown color close to the java brown? Can they even be removed:tango_face_surprise?

Thanks!
Howard
Virtually every part can be removed. You could take the car to a leather reupholsterer, they should be able to do the job provided you're willing to pay the cost.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Has anyone done this (changed the color of the white/ivory strip in the Touring. For me, it continues to catch my eye, but not in a good way.

·
Registered
266 Posts
I was considering the touring until I saw that on a picture. It's easily solvable by ordering an Ascent Limited with Ivory color throughout!
I hope you can get it done, Please post pictures if you do it.

·
Super Moderator
2019 Ascent Touring (CWP)
3,880 Posts
I was considering the touring until I saw that on a picture. It's easily solvable by ordering an Ascent Limited with Ivory color throughout!
That's certainly a solution if you don't want/require the features that are only available on the Touring...but for those who do want/need them, getting the covering changed is a plausible idea as long as the cost is acceptable.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts