Subaru Ascent Forum banner
21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
I think it may be time to accept any financial loss and move on. I have read your other posts with all your issues. Now a new issue with the crankshaft/pully. It seems you are unhappy with the Ascent, the Dealerships, and SOA in general, It may be a good thing if you trade/sell for a different manufacture/model that you have more confidence in. I know a guy who traded off a car only because jiffy lube left it a quart low and he drove it for a month before noticing! People buy and sell cars everyday. Get a sweet ride from another brand, life is too short. IMO

·
Banned
244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
Thanks for the input, but I am looking for a little more of an opinion about the crankshaft. the car is gone as soon as there are cars to buy. The 5k give back didn’t quite do it to make up for the transmission recall depreciation. But that was a good thing. So I’m stuck with it for a while and am looking for anyone qualified to assess what they see.
(

) erased these lines- your right why bother. So I’m only still here to find out what happened to the engine that blew up with 37k.

21 - 23 of 23 Posts