Subaru Ascent Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We picked up our Touring Dec. 31 after trading in our 2017 Lexus RX350 and waited a month for availability with our detailer to have it ceramic coated... results are awesome! Props to David at Extreme Polish and Detailing in Goldsboro, NC!

Attachments

·
Banned
145 Posts
We picked up our Touring Dec. 31 after trading in our 2017 Lexus RX350 and waited a month for availability with our detailer to have it ceramic coated... results are awesome! Props to David at Extreme Polish and Detailing in Goldsboro, NC!
How much and did you clear bra?

·
Registered
13 Posts
I pick my Ascent up on February 18th, my brother in law owns a car wash and detail shop and is doing the car and wheels in ceramic coating, he uses the Simonize product, don’t remember what it is called. He suggested two coats and has it in all of his vehicles. He has great things so say about it.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Very nice. Great price too. I did a full body and wheels Ceramic Pro and 80% Llumar window tint. It was quite an investment!
I’m getting my Ascent done this weekend,ceramic pro also. I’ve been advised not to have then do the front windshield. Did you get yours done?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts