Subaru Ascent Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Ascent Premium 8-Pass
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Everyone.

Three weeks ago, I decided it was time to take my business to the next level. I'm a driver with various Gig economy companies, most noticeably Uber and Lyft. I needed a great three-row vehicle and always been curious about Subaru vehicles.

After about a solid month of research, I decided the Ascent was the winner. Legendary Subaru AWD and value for your money won me over after years of buying every make but Subaru.

I ended up picking a Premium 8-Passenger. I wanted to maximize seating for XL rides on the job while getting the most features for my money. This beauty, whos Magnetic Gray exterior won me over, had some nice Quality of Life upgrades like the Rockford Fosgate speakers and LED interior light upgrade. More importantly, she had the stock 18" rims. I never been happy with 20" tires and rins in the past, and this gave me better freedom of upgrade. Right now in fact, I'm waiting on my local Discount Tire to receive my Method Racing MR502 wheels in matte black (18x8, +38) to put some nice Wildpeak AT Trails (stock oem size 245/60R18s).

The Ascent has been a big hit with my clients. Most don't believe it is a Subaru. Given that the Ascent is only 3 years old, its not surprising unless you pay attention to car news. Everyone (including myself) love the power she has. Maker bless the Subaru turbo engines. The passenger move is more then expected too. Makes the decision to upgrade to an Ascent that more awesome.

My area is host to entire legions of Subaru owners. For the longest time, I would joke all the Subaru owners locally were part of a Global Cult. However, I get why they love their Subies. These vehicles are fun AF to drive and had such great utility to them. Look forward to years of proud Subaru ownership.

·
Administrator
10,987 Posts
Congrats on your new Ascent! I hope you haev as much fun with it as I have with mine!

·
Super Moderator
2,454 Posts
Congrats!
I just met some people on a short trip that had never heard of the Ascent either. They asked what it was since I have the badges taken off. I’m pretty sure I sold one or two. You’re welcome east PA dealers!

·
Registered
498 Posts
Congrats!
I just met some people on a short trip that had never heard of the Ascent either. They asked what it was since I have the badges taken off. I’m pretty sure I sold one or two. You’re welcome east PA dealers!
I remember that feeling 2+ years ago, driving around debadged. Now they are overtaking the Outbacks out here in WA/OR!

·
Registered
227 Posts
Congrats!
3 family members have purchased Ascents in the last month right behind me.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts