Subaru Ascent Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tried to search the forums to see if this is/was a thread at one point. If so please just redirect me. We had both of our iPhones plugged in and my wife's was selected as the CarPlay input. Wasn't sure if there's a way to toggle between the phones. Maybe it just chooses the first one to connect? Thanks!

·
Registered
240 Posts
Tried to search the forums to see if this is/was a thread at one point. If so please just redirect me. We had both of our iPhones plugged in and my wife's was selected as the CarPlay input. Wasn't sure if there's a way to toggle between the phones. Maybe it just chooses the first one to connect? Thanks!
My guess is first one in, wins.

Seems like it would be easy to test though!

·
Registered
56 Posts
I have a similar issue. My phone is Bluetooth paired to my vehicle but when both my iPhone and wife's iPhone is plugged in (mainly for charging), my wife's phone has priority over mines. For example, when I get a phone call, it doesn't connect to the Ascent but my wife does! I have to turn off Carplay on my wife's iPhone.

·
Registered
646 Posts
The 'Love Encore' associate said it's only going to use one. What you can do is setup profiles based on your phone and set a priority.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts