Subaru Ascent Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I did not order the cargo mat. I will have 3rd row down all the time. Didnt realize I should ordered something to cover the back of the seat. Has anyone got the cargo tray? Does it really keep items from sliding around?

·
Registered
240 Posts
I did not order the cargo mat. I will have 3rd row down all the time. Didnt realize I should ordered something to cover the back of the seat. Has anyone got the cargo tray? Does it really keep items from sliding around?
The cargo tray only covers the area behind the 3rd row. It is quite small. But ye, it does keep things from sliding around.

If you want protection for the backs of the 3rd row, you want the Rear Seatback Protector.

https://parts.subaru.com/p/Subaru__Ascent/Rear-Seatback-Protector/73184635/J501SXC110.html

I got it, and it blends in nicely with the cargo tray when the 3rd row is down.

·
Registered
551 Posts
I've got the cargo tray and the 3rd row back protector. Both being rubber helps a bit with things not sliding around, but it eventually will. A trunk organizer will probably be more effective if you want to make sure things don't fly around everywhere.

·
Registered
583 Posts
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.