Subaru Ascent Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just picked up a Limited 7-seater. I'm looking for some kind of cargo divider to separate the passenger space from the cargo space when the third row is down.

I thought I'd be able to mount a cargo net in that area using the wall sockets (I think) are meant to accept either the cargo cover or OEM cargo separator, but turns out there's no hook there to attach a net to. Perhaps a DIY solution? Has anyone found anything along these lines?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeah. I've seen those options, but they're overkill (and overpriced, as you say). I just want something to block the gap between the second row captains chairs to keep a bag of oranges (or whatever) from rolling forward into the second row.

·
Registered
561 Posts
Someone a while back posted an inflatable square of some sort that fit pretty snug. Came with a 12 volt outlet pump I think as well. Maybe that would keep the way back stuff in the way back for ya?

·
Premium Member
2019 Ascent Touring with all the bells & whistles
17 Posts
Looking for the same thing. Someone posted a link to one that was around $60 but I can’t find the post

·
Registered
421 Posts
We block the gap with collapsible "box bags" that we bring into the store (or if the store doesn't allow us to bring them in, we use them as storage for the groceries just in the car trip, and then into the kitchen) - just needs to be something like these with a stiff board on the bottom.

They push up against the back of the 2nd row and hold their shape even when empty. These fold flat otherwise.

F.S.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts