Subaru Ascent Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2018 Subaru Outback Limited 3.6R, 2003 Honda Pilot EX
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is the cargo cover able to be adjusted to cover only the area behind the third row or is it from behind the 2nd row only?
If it's only from behind the 2nd row, does that mean that when the 3rd row is up and being used, there is no way to cover that "small" area?

thanks in advance

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Correct. Only used when the 3rd row is down. I wish it was able to cover the space behind the third row when up.
Thanks - i wonder if there are any mods out there?
Also, what do people do for the gap when you have 7 seats? Thinking security...

·
Registered
270 Posts
Thanks - i wonder if there are any mods out there?
Also, what do people do for the gap when you have 7 seats? Thinking security...
Greetings,
Do you mean out of concern that the gap between seats could allow someone to see what is otherwise hidden under the cover? Unfortunately, I can't help you because I have the 8-seater, but I do find it an interesting question.

For what it's worth, I routinely have a 3rd row passenger. My cargo cover is essentially ballast.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Greetings,
Do you mean out of concern that the gap between seats could allow someone to see what is otherwise hidden under the cover? Unfortunately, I can't help you because I have the 8-seater, but I do find it an interesting question.

For what it's worth, I routinely have a 3rd row passenger. My cargo cover is essentially ballast.
Yes, that is exactly what i was suggesting... not worried about people inside looking at the trunk area but the people outside... but if i have second row shades and third row shades, it appears that this darkens the windows enough where its difficult to tell what is in there... plus i guess i could put a cargo net or something back there...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts