Subaru Ascent Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So when I connect my IPhone Xs using an apple usb cable and listen to Amazon music or Pandora it automatically switches to Aha after approx 10 mins. When I took it in for my oil change they checked it and stated it was due to not using an apple usb cable. I haven’t had to chance to go back in, but just wondering if you guys have encountered the same issue?? I have tried to use apple usb/ non apple usb but the problem persists. The software is up to date, so not sure what the problem is.

·
Administrator
11,108 Posts
Uninstall the Starlink app on your phone.

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
So when I connect my IPhone Xs using an apple usb cable and listen to Amazon music or Pandora it automatically switches to Aha after approx 10 mins. When I took it in for my oil change they checked it and stated it was due to not using an apple usb cable. I haven’t had to chance to go back in, but just wondering if you guys have encountered the same issue?? I have tried to use apple usb/ non apple usb but the problem persists. The software is up to date, so not sure what the problem is.
This article hints that this is a known issue that will be resolved with iOS13.
https://www.cars.com/articles/apple-carplay-is-getting-an-overhaul-and-youre-gonna-want-it-403358/

"... Aha Radio won’t randomly launch..."

·
Administrator
11,108 Posts
1 - 8 of 8 Posts