Subaru Ascent Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2019 Ascent Premium
366 Posts
The radio issue might be solved by doing a reset of the radio - hold the power/volume button down for about ten seconds until it reboots/resets. The backup camera view is a problem I haven't heard of before.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Car starts, radio comes as usual. Can not switch out of radio, can not change volume. Backup camera does not come on when backing up.
Problem corrected it self. When the problem occurred none of functions where available like navigation, phone and using using star link. I had tried turning the car off and on 3 or 4 times. That did not correct the problem. I had also tried pressing and holding the volume button for several seconds at least 4 different times and that did not corrected the problem either. Also when I backup the car backup camera did not display.
But after waiting about 45 minutes I started the car up and notice that it it was completing an update and after 15-20 seconds that was done, the radio was able be controlled, and I was able switch to the other functions and the backup camera displayed when backing up.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts