Subaru Ascent Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

I'm loving all of the information here but are there any other Canadians having trouble keeping up with the trim differences between Canada and the US? The different trim names and features between trims seems odd to me - does anyone know why they do that? (It actually wouldn't even be so bad if they didn't use the same names for different trim levels!)

·
Registered
79 Posts
Hi all,

I'm loving all of the information here but are there any other Canadians having trouble keeping up with the trim differences between Canada and the US? The different trim names and features between trims seems odd to me - does anyone know why they do that? (It actually wouldn't even be so bad if they didn't use the same names for different trim levels!)
Canadian here. Don't know why the the models are different in Canada, but the Canadian website has an option to compare different models. So maybe we will have to make up our decision based on that. Or maybe go to dealer and ask. I myself are planing to go to dealer mid June after my vacation. Seriously considering to preorder one.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I find the differences between the US models and Canadian ones odd. Abyss blue and Tungsten in the States only come with the light interior. In Canada they come in black or light as an option dependent on model. US models have the panoramic sunroof as an option on the second level trim, whereas in Canada we’re stuck with it if we go above the lowest model. I won’t even go into the plethora of options and packages the US has to choose from. (I understand that this is probably due to the larger market, but still!) Anyhow, how great would it be if we could get everything available no matter which side of the border we live on?!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts