Subaru Ascent Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have any info about whether any canadian deliveries have been made? I have a VIN from my salesman but that is it.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Ordered this week in SW Ontario & got the VIN yesterday.
Dealer swapped with another dealer, so hopefully it will be arriving by end of July.
Patiently waiting for a Limited trim with captains chairs in white

·
Registered
11 Posts
I was told mid-july with our local dealer in Montréal. Not sure if mine will be part of the shipment but either way I’m eager to see it !

·
Registered
3 Posts
Has anyone in Canada received one yet??

Mine supposed to be mid July and we are planning a family vacation in Aug.. I am getting worried..

·
Registered
4 Posts
Ours is on the truck bound for NB - fingers crossed it is in this week! No wiggle room on price unfortunately. Hoping to get some accessories thrown in.

·
Registered
15 Posts
We have ours

There were two touch ups required but we pick it up on Saturday. Mnor scratch and threading on the overhead driver visor was coming undone. We also opted for the command start - no other options. Love it already.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Anyone in Canada getting under msrp on preorders like our friends to the south?
Not likely.. most dealer in canada seem to be set on pricing..

They might throw in a few accessory if you ask for it.. but other than that form the last few subie I own.. they are firm on pricing

·
Registered
29 Posts
Still waiting -- car is finally in transit to Concord, ON. We got the dealer to take $500 off msrp but my invoice has an admin fee -- so basically no discounts like our US neighbors down south
(Granted, our Limited would be like $43k USD MSRP so i guess it's very competitively priced here)

Test drove a Limited two weeks ago and the Touring trim today. A bit surprised our local dealer got 2x tungsten metallic Limited with 7 seats and white interior, and both were not spoken for. Was debating if I should just take the Touring model (red with captain's chairs). Got spoiled by the first test drive in the Limited and decided to just keep waiting -- the cloth seats are ok, didn't see the thigh extension thingy for the driver side.

Other little differences noticeable on the inside:

The centre screen above the main touchscreen shows less info -- and no up/down buttons to scroll through the screens
No 3rd row usb
No 2nd row sunshades

The dealer also had a base model arriving soon if anyone is interested

·
Registered
30 Posts
No deal for us. We have one of the first two at our dealership. Came in mid July. Have a limited in Ice silver. Still waiting on the trailer hitch to arrive.

·
Registered
12 Posts
We’ve had ours for a month now. It’s fully loaded and a joy to drive. We’ve owned 3 OBs prior to our Ascent and it’s quite an upgrade. Purchased in NB and was 1500 below MSRP in addition to trailer hitch, aluminum rear bumper protector and all weather mats.

·
Registered
2 Posts
We’ve had ours for a month now. It’s fully loaded and a joy to drive. We’ve owned 3 OBs prior to our Ascent and it’s quite an upgrade. Purchased in NB and was 1500 below MSRP in addition to trailer hitch, aluminum rear bumper protector and all weather mats.
Congrats on the deal! Are you able to post or PM me a copy of your final bill of sale (with any personal details blacked out of course)? I'm being told nothing below MSRP by dealerships here and that they don't believe anyone is Canada is selling below it. If I had some proof maybe I could get at least a bit of a savings! Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
79 Posts
SO I asked this in another thread, but may be I will get a better luck here. How much did you guys pay for hitch? Was it factory installed? I heard in US, they can get it installed from the factory and it is $499 usd. Do we have any option like that? My dealer is quoting me $895

1 - 18 of 18 Posts