Subaru Ascent Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
455 Posts
Yes, on the center display between the gauges. It's like that on my 2019 Premium at least. Press the up/down arrows on the lower left of the steering wheel to cycle the display.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sorry, tire pressure per tire not to be found, I pressed every button there was, and have the top Ascent model...maybe just a warning light function and no display of pressure level available?

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
Sorry, tire pressure per tire not to be found, I pressed every button there was, and have the top Ascent model...maybe just a warning light function and no display of pressure level available?
p197 of the manual.

By any chance do you have a Canadian model? If so, I think those do not have TPMS.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yes, Canadian model. Pretty incredible to think that someone at Suburu went « hey, about the fully-loaded Canadian Ascent, leave the very important and crucial « ambient lighting » in the car but REMOVE the $50 TPMS system ! ;)

·
Registered
2019 Ascent Limited
801 Posts
Government mandate for TPMS here in the USA where the government cares more about the condition of our tires than the condition of our bodies...

·
Registered
28 Posts
It is a live display but you have to drive for a few minutes before it displays. If you start it in your driveway it will only display dashes.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.