Subaru Ascent Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This picture was originally posted by Subarudork.
I am interested in new wheels (from FAST) called VYBZ (20"x8.5 +40mm).
Ideally I'd like to see what they look like on my Abyss Blue Ascent before buying them, if anyone is able to photoshop or change the color of the white Ascent???

Here's the wheel information:

·
Registered
72 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
This picture was originally posted by Subarudork.
I am interested in new wheels (from FAST) called VYBZ (20"x8.5 +40mm).
Ideally I'd like to see what they look like on my Abyss Blue Ascent before buying them, if anyone is able to photoshop or change the color of the white Ascent???
View attachment 11526

Here's the wheel information:
View attachment 11528
They look great on the White Ascent but I don't think it look as good on a Blue Ascent though. I have a set of Fast Wheels FC04 Titanium and here is a picture of it.

The site you are using is much more expensive than the site I use. For this set of wheels, if you buy it from WheelWiz, including the installation kit (hub rings, nuts/bolts, key & valves) is only $1070 with tax. WheelWiz is based in Quebec so you save on taxes too (only need to pay GST).

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
If you have picture of YOUR Ascent, I can put those wheels on it ... and maybe it will have a better perspective for you?
Your first pic is sufficient,
They look great on white, black, gray.... but not blue, I'm gonna pass on those rims.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
If you have picture of YOUR Ascent, I can put those wheels on it ... and maybe it will have a better perspective for you?

Well,
Thinking about it more,
Maybe I will bother you to to try those rims on my actual Ascent.

The last 3 copper ones would be to visualize if I plasti-dip my OE 20" alloys vs. buying new rims (I run 20mm spacers all around right now which bring my wheels flush to fender).

1 - 12 of 12 Posts