Subaru Ascent Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I noticed a little black clip on the floor just below the rear of the driver's seat, but I have no clue where it came from. The imprint on the clip says:

SNA
HONDA
POM

I saw "Honda" which initially led me to believe it wasn't from my car; however, I'm figuring Subaru may be using SNA (Subaru North America) on their parts (instead of the "SOA")?

My guess is that it's an upholstery clip of some sort, but before I start digging around underneath my seat, I'm curious as to whether anyone else has seen one of these.

Attachments

·
Administrator
11,401 Posts
Honda trim pieces often have an "SNA" designation on them.

Regardless, I cannot find a matching Honda or Subaru part.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Do you have an Honda Civic? SNA was a project code / part number for that vehicle if I remember correctly.
If not, where do you service your vehicle? Maybe fell out of a technicians pocket?

·
Registered
2019 Ascent Limited
831 Posts
Might be the clip that holds the sensor for the Flatulent Air Replacement Technology that is located under the driver's seat bottom. Option package 99.

Reactions: Andy1

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Might be the clip that holds the sensor for the Flatulent Air Replacement Technology that is located under the driver's seat bottom. Option package 99.
Why don't you ask me if I've changed my blinker fluid? You think I'm that stupid? Duh, everyone knows there is no sensor on the FAR Tech... it's completely passive.

And technically, it's part of package 31, i.e. standard on the Touring.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts