Subaru Ascent Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, for most of my drives, I use android auto, so caller ID isn't an issue. But for shorter drives, I just connect via blue tooth. How do I get the names of the callers to show up instead of just the numbers? I keep rejecting calls of people I know because I don't recognize their phone numbers :plain:

·
Administrator
11,090 Posts
So, for most of my drives, I use android auto, so caller ID isn't an issue. But for shorter drives, I just connect via blue tooth. How do I get the names of the callers to show up instead of just the numbers? I keep rejecting calls of people I know because I don't recognize their phone numbers :plain:
Let the car download or have access to your contacts/phonebook. It should match the numbers.

·
Registered
334 Posts
Usually you connect via Bluetooth and it downloads all your contacts. It will display on the screen when all contacts are downloaded. Maybe you have some permission issue?

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Usually you connect via Bluetooth and it downloads all your contacts. It will display on the screen when all contacts are downloaded. Maybe you have some permission issue?

thank you, I'll double check the permissions.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.