Subaru Ascent Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2,416 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I saw this pic of a 2020 xt6 and the first thing i thought was it looks like an ascent with some cadillac lines!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
Yeah, they're all two-box designs that accomadate 3 rows. I see what was meant about the similarities to the Ascent (upswept rear side windows, and maybe the wheels). When I saw the Caddy XT6, my first thoughts were a XC90 and a Pilot had a baby.

Attachments

·
Registered
978 Posts
The xt6 interior is smaller by a noticeable bit based on the very few numbers shared. Its interesting though that all the newest platforms have nearly identical height and width numbers.

I find it funny that Americans don’t by Wagons but all of these new “SUV’s” are basically just modern wagons beefed up more than the large sedans. LoL The big plus being we are finally trending back to better handling vehicles and getting away from the prior trend of horrible handling chunky SUVs so thats a plus!!!

·
Registered
559 Posts
Thumbs down on the Cadillac XT6. The interior on that thing is nothing special. And it’s going to sell for 2x what Ascents do. The Aviator and Explorer are far more interesting, as are the Telluride and Pallisade.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts