Subaru Ascent Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
851 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
So far they’re still sticking,only been 2 days and the vehicle sits out in the driveway for now until I can clear out the garage.The vehicle sits in the sun literally from sunrise to about 7:30 pm but I do utilize the sun shade,makes a difference with this heatwave we’re having and been using the app to remotely start the vehicle.
I wish Apple made a retractable cable,these iPhones don’t like aftermarket cables.

·
Super Moderator
2,570 Posts
I bought this one in 2018 and no issues with the cable yet. Only problem I’ve had is when rabbits find a home in the lightning port, which a toothpick fixes easily

I’m not sure about wherever you are but this summer has been HOT so far. If they’ve held up so far they should be good to go. I just checked my cabin temp in the shade at about 118 but I know it’s been way hotter than that in the sun

·
Registered
851 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
They hold pretty good,had to relocate one and it fought me.A little heat from a blow dryer and goo-b-gone for the residue helped.
Honestly it’s been too hot for outdoor activities unless a pool is available or you’re near a beach or lake.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.