Subaru Ascent Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, we're definitely in the market to buy a new Ascent (looking at a 7 passenger Limited in either Abyss Blue or Magnetite Gray), but not in a rush either. Is there any reason to wait to purchase -- e.g. is there some kind of update that might come out in the middle of the model year -- or should we just pull the trigger now?

Thanks for your thoughts!

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
There won't be any updates mid-model year. You never know though for the 2020 model - any updates would be very minor.

Significant $ discounts are becoming more and more prevalent on the Ascent! I would imagine pricing would be at their lowest point from now until the end of March.

·
Registered
118 Posts
I am ordering my Ascent this Monday with expected delivery in two months. I am certainly hoping additional incentives (rebates, financing) will be available by then.
I’m assuming you’re doing a factory order and hoping to negotiate a better deal when it arrives?

·
Registered
3,835 Posts
Absolutely. I will note that my broker beat another broker and multiple dealers by two to three thousand dollars on my Limited. I am looking forward to seeing what Subaru has to offer in February. By then they will also be focused on marketing the 2020 models.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.