Subaru Ascent Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Administrator
11,090 Posts
Is it hard to instal bumper guard on forester 2020. Has anyone done it or know how to?
Hi, you may want to ask over in the Forester forums.

·
Registered
223 Posts
Hi there. Interesting question for an ASCENT forum, but I'm sure there are some parallels.
Firstly, that depends on which bumper guard you are referring to. I have seen various brands. I would encourage you to visit the products website and read the install manual, or video. I found it immensely helpful when I installed my LP Adventure front bumper guard.

With basic hand tools and ramps I was able to get my bumper guard and two skid plates installed in 2 hours on my own. Should have been faster, but I ran into 2 snags: 1) The plastic engine guard is tricky to fit back (easy to remove might I add) and get all the clips back into. I had a section in the wrong spot and took some trial and error. 2) I had to use a pry bar to get the bolt holes to line up- with out a second pair of hands it took some finagling.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.