Subaru Ascent Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I haven't seen a thread on this but on the Subaru website you can now build and price you own Ascent with packages and accessories like all the rest of the cars.

So we are getting closer !

Some of us July people may actually get ours first of July or maybe even June, fingers crossed.

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
New/Cool accessories I have seen so far

Ipad with headphones x2 $970

Rear Bumper protector Mat $70

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
598 Posts
Is there a way to get the 120v outlet on the Ascent Limited?
Only available on the touring as far I can tell. What's funny is you can add that as an accessory to most other models... perhaps its a way to further distinguish the touring trim (and it's $4700 price jump from the limited)?

·
Registered
243 Posts
That is a thread on a how to prior to it being available on the Subaru site, I just figured this would be a way of people seeing that it is not on the website like the rest of the cars are and you can see your compatible accessories for each trim.
Yes and No.

Yes....it was a thread prior the build site from Subaru....but user jd33 posted a reply that the Build site was up. He did that last week (its listed on Page 2).

·
Registered
253 Posts
Looks like you can build all trim levels. They will also show you the black leather interior...finally!

Reactions: Robert.Mauro

·
Registered
253 Posts
Anyone ordering the cross bars for $201? Seems like a decent price? Thoughts?
I have never owned cross bars before, but expect that to change with my Ascent. You can find very decent after market cross bars on Amazon will very good reviews for half the price...just FYI. I expect that will be the direction I go in the future.

Reactions: calimomofboys

·
Registered
978 Posts
If you have existing rack gear just invest in rail clamps that hold the brand bar your rack gear consists of.

Example

https://www.yakima.com/railgrab-4-pack

I bought mine with locks on Craig’s
List yrs ago for $80. They are currently on my Outback.

You can then swap in any length bar you want. I have three bar lengths my 66in bar is used to haul boats. Occasionally 4-5 bikes.

·
Registered
967 Posts
So far those cannot actually be added to ordered units. This may (will probably) change later. But right now, we cannot put them on any new ordered units.

·
Registered
5 Posts
So far those cannot actually be added to ordered units. This may (will probably) change later. But right now, we cannot put them on any new ordered units.
My dealer mentioned this to me as well, and told me it was likely due to parts being on back order?

·
Registered
58 Posts
We did. I'm sure I could have dug around and found comparable ones for a bit less, but already being $40k+ into it, a few more bucks for something that will fall under the car's warranty just seemed easier.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts