Subaru Ascent Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
920 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It is a requirement if you have a Subaru to also have a dog right?

Meet Jax, a 2 year old, 69lb lab/golden retriever mix.

He rode nicely in the 3rd row. Need to clean off the seats and put the seat protector on.

He's such a cutie! And well behaved and sooooo nice and loveable!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Congrats, he is a handsome looking boy! Glad to hear he did well in the back row, my dog needs the hammock type seat protector because he wants to lie down and not fall when we hit the brakes.

·
Registered
2019 Ascent Limited
801 Posts
Nice! He looks like a good boy!

·
Registered
920 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
He's definitely going to get me back into shape too. Walked 5 miles now in the 2 days we've had him!

·
Registered
920 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
He's a bundle of energy and I'm the tired one now. Had him 2 weeks today and up to 35 miles of walks/jogs.

Here we are at the top of shadow mountain in Phoenix.

·
Registered
920 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Nice pic... How did you like your 15 Impreza?
It was a great little car. I was cutting costs to help pay for trips and camping and all sorts. I was getting 36-39mpg in my Impreza (vs 22mpg in the WRX). Didn't keep it too long as we ended up trading it in for a GMC 2500HD. 36mpg down to 15mpg. I took over driving the Outback so I didn't pay a ton going to work every day!

IF (and that's a big if) I get my son a car when he turns 16, it'll probably be a base Impreza with Eyesight. Great little starter car. Handles well, but not too fast.

Reactions: aldouse and ratbag
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.