Subaru Ascent Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

New to the forum, of a few days now (missed this thread).

Currently preparing this 2016 Outback Limited for sale ahead of the arrival of the new Ascent, hopefully sometime during March. This was my second Outback, following a 2013.

Regards,

T

Attachments

·
Administrator
10,986 Posts
Wow, gorgeous!!!

·
Registered
920 Posts
That's almost my journey too. 2011 Outback, 2017 Outback, 2019 Ascent!

I'm also in AZ and a photographer! :D

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
How many Ascent owning photographers are there ? ??
It will be interesting to see.

Where are you based?

What is "?" which I keep seeing? Is that an emoticon shortcut which doens't parse in the PHP / HTML Code?

·
Registered
418 Posts
I was wondering the same thing. Also, I'm an Ascent owner who has dabbled a time or two in making images, although my specialty when I did it for money was macro photography, specifically working with jewelry and especially gemstones. My main client at the time was Jewelry Television.

Great images T :D Lemme give ya a hard time though and say the image with the sunset background totally needs a bit more fill light and/or graduated ND filter :D Regardless, love the sharpness and great contrast in the images, and of course your composition is flawless. Very nice. I really like how you have left just a touch more space in front of the vehicle, imparting just a touch of motion (or room to move) to the subject. Great choice.

·
Registered
542 Posts
It will be interesting to see.

Where are you based?

What is "?" which I keep seeing? Is that an emoticon shortcut which doens't parse in the PHP / HTML Code?
Yeah, its an emoticon or emoji from mobile. That and images not loading happen frequently on mobile (iOS) based out of Los Angeles.

·
Registered
920 Posts
Fabulous. Have you taken delivery? Who was your dealer?
Yes, I got it in Sept 2018 after ordering in July. From Autonation Subaru Scottsdale who has always been really good to me.

I have almost 11,000 miles on it now. Towed quite a few times, up to 4,700lbs with no issues. I love mine!

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hey T, what town is that in your background? Man, I love Arizona. I'd really like to visit again one day.
This is Phoenix, with maybe a touch of Glendale, but Avondale and Tolleson in the far distance...

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Have you called Subaru customer service to see if there is any customer loyalty cash? Many of us received $500 for being current/recent Subaru owners?
Thank you, I'm taken care of there. Thank you for the note.

·
Registered
418 Posts
This is Phoenix, with maybe a touch of Glendale, but Avondale and Tolleson in the far distance...

Ah, nice. Phoenix is one of my favorite cities in the US. Once upon a time I chased a girl out that way, spent some time in Scottsdale, and climbed that sadistic trail up Camelback Mnt. I also got the pleasure of hanging out in downtown Phoenix during an actual rain storm. One of these days I'd really like to make it out that way again.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.