Subaru Ascent Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
646 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I only use Amazon music on my iPhone and have no issues playing on bluetooth so far EXCEPT if I want to charge my phone at the same time. The HU switches from bluetooth to cable, fine, but I can’t get bluetooth back and it will not let me play Amazon music. It just plays out of the phone.
User error or just how it is?

·
Registered
171 Posts
So I only use Amazon music on my iPhone and have no issues playing on bluetooth so far EXCEPT if I want to charge my phone at the same time. The HU switches from bluetooth to cable, fine, but I can’t get bluetooth back and it will not let me play Amazon music. It just plays out of the phone.
User error or just how it is?
What's wrong with playing it through the cable? The sound quality is substantially better than over BT. There are wireless charging cradles that could support this functionality too if it helps, I have one from Mofin for iPhone X

·
Registered
15 Posts
USB charging

What happens if you plug the iPhone charging cable into one of the USBs besides the 2 in the head unit? All the other USBs besides those 2 in the front are power supply only. See page 298 in the Manual.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts