Subaru Ascent Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Posting here too. Maybe the better choice of forum category?

Hi! New here.

My clock setting was not automatically changing with the change to DST, so, following a recommendation from elsewhere on the forum, I deleted my phone with a view to reinstalling it, in the hope that that would stimulate the clock to update automatically. However, now it won’t “find” my phone to pair. Just keeps grinding away mindlessly, whilst helpfully offering me a code to use, should pairing actually become available. Everything is good at the iPhone end, Bluetooth on etc.

Thoughts?

·
Registered
275 Posts
Posting here too. Maybe the better choice of forum category?

Hi! New here.

My clock setting was not automatically changing with the change to DST, so, following a recommendation from elsewhere on the forum, I deleted my phone with a view to reinstalling it, in the hope that that would stimulate the clock to update automatically. However, now it won’t “find” my phone to pair. Just keeps grinding away mindlessly, whilst helpfully offering me a code to use, should pairing actually become available. Everything is good at the iPhone end, Bluetooth on etc.

Thoughts?
Try plugging it in the USB port. Let Apple Auto run. The clock should update assuming you have that syncing option selected in the general settings of the car.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sorry I haven’t made myself clear. The issue is with the car’s Bluetooth “finding” my iPhone after I deleted it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts