Subaru Ascent Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2020 Ascent with the blue lights. The lights in the cup holders still are blue, but now the lights in the dash shine white. I must have touched some on/off or something. Does anyone know how to get the lights in the dash blue again, it's making me crazy trying to figure this out

·
Administrator
10,986 Posts
I have a 2020 Ascent with the blue lights. The lights in the cup holders still are blue, but now the lights in the dash shine white. I must have touched some on/off or something. Does anyone know how to get the lights in the dash blue again, it's making me crazy trying to figure this out
Dash lights are always white.

Ascent Touring:
  • Blue puddle light for center console (light is inward of the eyeglasses holder)
  • Blue accent light in cup holder
  • Warm white accent lights around all four doors
  • Warm white accent lights at front ivory trim
  • Warm white puddle lights for driver's, front passenger, and 2nd row left right and middle.
Blue footwell accent lighting is a light kit that only includes driver's and front passenger footwell. It is generally available for all non-Touring trims. My Touring is one of the few that has it installed (by request and special order).

Dash gauge cluster lights are not configurable. They're different colors on the different trims. The Touring and Limited have electro-luminescent gauges.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.