Subaru Ascent Forum banner

Would you rather have black or chrome for places like trim, letters, door handles, etc?

• Black

Votes: 12 63.2%
  • Chrome

Votes: 4 21.1%
  • I like them both the same

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • I can't decide

Votes: 2 10.5%
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok Ascent owners all things being equal would you rather have black in places that are chrome. Or do you like the chrome. Were talking about the window trim ,door handles, letters etc...

·
Administrator
11,423 Posts
I added a poll to make it easier to keep track.

·
Super Moderator
2,720 Posts
I voted black, with a caveat of preferring to remove lettering

·
Registered
306 Posts
Exterior, I'd prefer either body colored or none to be honest. Interior, black (if not other options); given an option, I've always been a fan of brushed aluminum or CF (as long as it's not cheap looking).

Given none of these are options in the poll, I did not vote.. :)

·
Super Moderator
2019 Ascent Touring (CWP)
4,620 Posts
I'm not personally into the "Black Out" look, but don't mind it, either. Since I tend to buy top-trim vehicles most of the time, chrome is generally what's on them and I'm perfectly fine with the look. I'm kewel with body colored, too. For me, it's about the features with the exception I don't buy dark color vehicles and I'll never buy one with a black interior, even for a larger discount.

IE...this is all very subjective. :) :D

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Exterior, I'd prefer either body colored or none to be honest. Interior, black (if not other options); given an option, I've always been a fan of brushed aluminum or CF (as long as it's not cheap looking).

Given none of these are options in the poll, I did not vote.. :)
You have to like one more than the other

1 - 7 of 7 Posts