·
Registered
171 Posts
Cup phone not eye level after trying 4-5 types
Got this tripod vent style VERY STABLE
Though I can’t move vertical vents I can still control the flow
Refer to pics
From Amazon
2021 Upgraded Auto Clamp Cell Phone Holder for Car, VICSEED Car Phone Holder Mount Ultra Stable Car Phone Mount Strong Grip Air Vent Phone Car Holder Case Friendly Fit for iPhone 12 and All Smartphone Amazon.com: 2021 Upgraded Auto Clamp Cell Phone Holder for Car, VICSEED Car Phone Holder Mount Ultra Stable Car Phone Mount Strong Grip Air Vent Phone Car Holder Case Friendly Fit for iPhone 12 and All Smartphone

·
Premium Member
401 Posts
Love my pop socket holder which sticks to the dash as pictured. Use an otter box case with built-in pop socket button. iPhone 12 slips into the holder on the dash and spins around if you need to access anything around it. Also doesn't block vents. Also included a pic of my wallet w key fob attached resting securely on the dash ledge to the left of the steering column. Punched grommet into a Tumi front pocket wallet and never lose either keys or wallet.

·
Premium Member
401 Posts
Still recommend a pop socket system which is in the post. Doesn’t block any vents. Doesn’t demag your credit cards. It’s a nice & clean install, particularly with a short Titan power cord. The pop socket holder also holds sunglasses. Oh well. This said, there are many good solutions depending upon your desires.

·
Registered
880 Posts
Did not have to use the dble sided tape,it just snaps into place.The bolt was cut down so it won't interfere with the directional lever .A washer was cut from ABS for rigidity and as a aid for the nut/bolt combo.Mounting the metal plate directly to the outside of the case really helps not on the inside.
Wood Household hardware Hardwood Composite material Wood stain

Wood Household hardware Hardwood Wood stain Flooring

Wheel Wood Vehicle Tree Tire

21 - 34 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.