Subaru Ascent Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im sure this has been asked on here many times but I couldnt locate an answer. So who has the best prices on Subaru Ascent OEM accessories? I have a new 2021 and ready to spend more money.

·
Super Moderator
2,439 Posts
What type of accessories are you looking for?
I usually end up on parts.Subaru.com and find whichever local dealership has the best price when I’m looking items

·
Premium Member
2021 Ascent Touring
220 Posts
I’ll second this. I was recently in the market for some small items and went on a couple of non-Subaru sites for them. The prices were better than Subaru.com but the shipping destroyed any difference. It wound up being cheaper to get it from Subaru and pick up at the dealership.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
What type of accessories are you looking for?
I usually end up on parts.Subaru.com and find whichever local dealership has the best price when I’m looking items
Body side molding, wireless charging pad, LED interior lights upgrade, fog light kit. I know a lot of places sell well below MSRP and thats what I was looking for.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I bought my stuff from the SubaruPartsOnline Store inside of Amazon. Good prices, not the absolute lowest, but fast, free shipping with Prime.

·
Registered
2021 Subaru Ascent Touring
51 Posts
BAMwholesale dot com once price and shipping came together left the net cost for the group of items the lowest. But it depended on what was in my cart. I ran 2-3 carts and then picked the lowest combined.
subaru parts online was the other one in the running.

Reactions: Twodogs603

·
Registered
776 Posts
Always best to check multiple sources. In my case the bike rack I'm considering is cheaper at Subaru than anywhere else that's reputable.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts