Subaru Ascent Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
The new Buick Wagon, OB knock off, has a 2 row that is 40/20/40 which I thought was a good idea. With that config, you can fold the center portion down for situations such as this. Maybe that is why we don’t have a 2nd row bench Touring option, maybe they are designing a 40/20/40 2nd row. I can only hope.

Attachments

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I don’t think it would be the same of part of the bench is folded.

Two passengers won’t fit comfortably on the second row, so one likely will need to go to 3rd row.

Unless bench allow only middle to be folded similar to Buick.

·
Premium Member
565 Posts
This is a good idea! We have 3rd row protectors. Do they have second row protectors as well ? Is there a link ?
Doh, my bad! Unfortunately, Subaru doesn't have them for the Captains chairs....not sure why.

I've considered getting the third row ones and cutting them to size...

·
Registered
334 Posts
Doh, my bad! Unfortunately, Subaru doesn't have them for the Captains chairs....not sure why.

I've considered getting the third row ones and cutting them to size...

I contacted SOA and asked about those as well as more dog related covers. They said that they are planning on releasing more accessories. We can only hope. Otherwise I might have to get creative too.

Reactions: FoRealz

·
Registered
16 Posts
Skis. we have 2 carseats in the capts chairs and can slide a bunch of skis in between. Worried about ripping the armrests though and have yet to find a proper cover for them. Might just use some socks in the the short term.

·
Registered
978 Posts
Skis. we have 2 carseats in the capts chairs and can slide a bunch of skis in between. Worried about ripping the armrests though and have yet to find a proper cover for them. Might just use some socks in the the short term.
We have been doing lots of skiing this winter and don’t see the reason for skis, poles and boots in the car especially for crash safety reasons. Plus wet soggy stuff at the end of the day all gets tossed in the roof box with the skis and boots. No soggy, stinky, wet car.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.