Subaru Ascent Forum banner

21 - 40 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
These are great. I got 5. One for my first Subaru, and 4 more for interests. How do they hold up to car washing? I send mine through the touchless wash every two weeks? I may just make them fridge magnets.
Please do not use them for refrigerator magnets. First off, Subaru would be mad at your for not advertising their product outside of your home. Second, these badges are held on by sticky adhesive. You might scratch the front of your refrigerator attempting to remove them. I am sure you could get the adhesive off with some bug and tar remover or similar product, but trying to pry them off might result in scratches or dents.

·
Registered
134 Posts
These are great. I got 5. One for my first Subaru, and 4 more for interests. How do they hold up to car washing? I send mine through the touchless wash every two weeks? I may just make them fridge magnets.
Please do not use them for refrigerator magnets. First off, Subaru would be mad at your for not advertising their product outside of your home. Second, these badges are held on by sticky adhesive. You might scratch the front of your refrigerator attempting to remove them. I am sure you could get the adhesive off with some bug and tar remover or similar product, but trying to pry them off might result in scratches or dents.
I said turn them into magnets. So I wouldn't use the tape. Still undecided. I know Subaru wants to advertise, and I definitely like the program. I've been looking for some since I saw this post. No luck yet.

·
Registered
156 Posts
I believe it was in my "welcome package" but you can probably e-mail them for another if you misplaced it.
We'll, technically my wife is the ambassador but we kind of consider it a team thing. So I just need an extra lol.

·
Registered
917 Posts
Technically speaking, the Ambassador gear is separated into two categories: One for YOU, one to SHARE. You can't give "FOR YOU" gear to anyone else... sorry. More incentive to apply? Keep at it. Your passion of the brand will come through.

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
I'm gonna be the opposite, remove all of the badges (e.g. the Subaru, Ascent, PZEV, limited, and AWD badges) when I get mine.

·
Registered
408 Posts
leaving the OEM stuff and adding the Badge of ownership on my license plate frame!

I think SOA should release their own plate that is meant for them; so they fit perfectly

·
Registered
300 Posts
leaving the OEM stuff and adding the Badge of ownership on my license plate frame!

I think SOA should release their own plate that is meant for them; so they fit perfectly

Ooooo I like that idea!

I got mine too (since they were free), but part of me is more like

since my trunk is shaved... :devil:

·
Registered
408 Posts
I love the way they look but on this car, I don't mind them. :) I just need my plates to arrive so I can mount them properly. 600 miles so far and counting. Loved every mile since 9

Reactions: imalittle1

·
Registered
646 Posts
On the plate itself? In my state you can't even have one of those clear dust covers on your plate.

21 - 40 of 63 Posts