Subaru Ascent Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, any of you encountered your backup camera froze and comes with a long hissing sound? At one point while I was about to backup, put gear on reverse, then the view of rear camera froze and long hissing sound (zzzzzz) was heard. Then while I was already parked, put the gear on park, then tried to put on reverse to backup again, it did not happen. Just a little odd or is this some glitch? All the systems started before putting gear on reverse.

·
Registered
2019 Ascent Premium
366 Posts
Hi, any of you encountered your backup camera froze and comes with a long hissing sound? At one point while I was about to backup, put gear on reverse, then the view of rear camera froze and long hissing sound (zzzzzz) was heard. Then while I was already parked, put the gear on park, then tried to put on reverse to backup again, it did not happen. Just a little odd or is this some glitch? All the systems started before putting gear on reverse.
Have not heard of this before. I suggest you wait and should it happen again, take it to Servco Subaru, or which ever dealer you purchased it from.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Finally had the back up camera checked by Servco Subaru. The techs were not able to duplicate the problem. But they performed Audio Unit Reprogramming since an update is available. Hopefully that resolves the issue.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts