Subaru Ascent Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My first experience with Subaru is when I first saw the 2003 Baja when they initially hit the market...had to have one..and bought a maroon and silver one and loved it..kept it for nearly 5 years and traded it for the Tribeca.B9 . Now that was a comfortable spacious rig...kept it for 6 years and was talked into a Honda CRV...nice car but a small car ride...they had discontinued the Tribeca and the Forester was a pared down CRV...Started researching a low miles used Tribeca..when I heard the rumbling of a new large bodied Subaru was being developed...researched it for 18 months and saw that they were going to release the Ascent in Summer 2018....went to my dealership and ordered my Tungsten Metallic Ascent!!!Picked it up 2 weeks ago and love being back behind the wheel of a Subaru...Good to be home...

·
Registered
646 Posts
We were one of the few that loved the B9 Tribeca as well. Kept our 06 till we got the Ascent!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.