Subaru Ascent Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for video on installing Ascent Back Seat Protectors. Please provide link if available. Others are out there but different model and parts.

·
Registered
864 Posts
Looking for video on installing Ascent Back Seat Protectors. Please provide link if available. Others are out there but different model and parts.
First, apply the flat pieces of vinyl/rubber to fill the gap where the seat "hinges". Then place the rear seat back protector (RSBP) on the back of the third row using the velcro provided, positioning it where you want it. The 3 square holes in the RSBP have a bit of a flange that need to be tucked underneath the edges of each rear tether assembly. A flat plastic tool is best for this. Remove the third row headrests to stick through the 3 loops a the top of the protector. Put the headrests back down and then you're in business.

OK, that was from memory. I did this without instructions. I just found the OEM instructions... Hopefully this explains it better. Sorry, no video.

https://techinfo.subaru.com/stis/doc/accInstallGuide/J501SXC110 Ascent - Rear Seatback Protector.pdf

·
Registered
51 Posts
can't find for captains chairs on my touring doesn't subaru make them??
and also interested in how you are making some have lots of pictures
thanks

1 - 6 of 6 Posts