Subaru Ascent Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Look up the accessory installation instructions for the fog lights. It shows the location of the switch connected to the wiring harness that leads to the front fog light covers.
If your vehicle trim has this harness (I think all do) then there will be a wire and connector taped to the back of the front fog light covers.

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Look up the accessory installation instructions for the fog lights. It shows the location of the switch connected to the wiring harness that leads to the front fog light covers.
If your vehicle trim has this harness (I think all do) then there will be aoewire and connector taped to the back of th front fog light covers.
Thanks I already have LED fogs activated via stalk. I’m looking to add auxiliary led lights.

Attachments

·
Registered
96 Posts
Thanks I already have LED fogs activated via stalk. I’m looking to add auxiliary led lights.
Where will you put these? I'm also thinking about aux lights to light up deer eyes on a parkway. The chrome accent on the fog light covers is beckoning to me for Hella 30 drls- Take me off!

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Where will you put these? I'm also thinking about aux lights to light up deer eyes on a parkway. The chrome accent on the fog light covers is beckoning to me for Hella 30 drls- Take me off!
Behind the lower grill

Baja Designs Squadron Pros

Attachments

1 - 5 of 5 Posts