Subaru Ascent Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:geek:A.I'm in the Atlanta area. Which brother do I ask for? Have a good experience sharing the lowest price for tech package and package 2A and package 2A.

·
Super Moderator
2019 Ascent Touring (CWP)
3,828 Posts
The lowest price will be what you negotiate. I can walk into my local dealer and get 2% off invoice without any paperwork...repeat customer an all that...and that's before any incentives or rebates. Some folks do better than that. Some folks pay a lot more.

Contact multiple dealers in your area with the specifics of what you want and ask for their best price. That's your starting point.. ;)

Reactions: joechen0105

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The lowest price will be what you negotiate. I can walk into my local dealer and get 2% off invoice without any paperwork...repeat customer an all that...and that's before any incentives or rebates. Some folks do better than that. Some folks pay a lot more.

Contact multiple dealers in your area with the specifics of what you want and ask for their best price. That's your starting point.. ;)
First of all, many dealers gave quotations, I want OTD40000 USD

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
2019 Ascent Touring (CWP)
3,828 Posts
The only possible way to get what you want is negotiation. And if your "OTD" includes taxes, that's "local", too. There's no magic here. Sometimes you need to buy from a dealer that's farther away if those that are local are not willing to give you the deal you want. And sometimes you'll need to settle for a little higher than you want if demand for the vehicle you want is affecting a seller's willingness to cut their price beyond a certain amount. That changes over time.

Reactions: joechen0105

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Now I want the price outside the door to be 39,500
The only possible way to get what you want is negotiation. And if your "OTD" includes taxes, that's "local", too. There's no magic here. Sometimes you need to buy from a dealer that's farther away if those that are local are not willing to give you the deal you want. And sometimes you'll need to settle for a little higher than you want if demand for the vehicle you want is affecting a seller's willingness to cut their price beyond a certain amount. That changes over time.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts